Monday, June 9, 2008

Funny picture from our walk this morning . . .


Yes, that is Sophie. In a stroller.
In the middle of our walk this morning (about a mile from our house and 2 big hills) Sophie started limping. I know I am super talented - but I didn't really think I could handle walking Maggie, pushing the stroller, AND carrying Sophie. As it turns out, there is the perfect Sophie sized spot on the front of our jogging stroller. I didn't really think she would stay there the whole walk back. Oh, she did and she was pretty relaxed the whole way back.
If you are worried about Sophie's foot . . . it seem to be perfectly fine. She has been running around like a crazy dog. I am thinking I was tricked by a 6 pound dog. :)

2 comments:

The dirtdauber said...

Yes, I think you've been dogtricked and she will try the same thing the next time you take her our with you. Smart Dog !!!
Lovely sleeping baby !!! Wish I were with you.

Great dirtdauber

Jessica said...

hilarious! i do think it's safe to say that you've been had by a 6 lb dog! :)