Monday, April 21, 2008

Parenting Advice from a Wal-Mart Cashier

Seriously.

I really like most of the cashiers at "our" Wal-Mart, except maybe the tranny who freaks me out a bit. But that is another story, for another day.

But really. Commenting on my parenting while I have a screaming, tired, hungry baby? While I am trying to frantically get my groceries in the cart, stick the pacifier back in her mouth - all the while trying to keep the screaming down a bit by trying to stay in her sight. And smooshing my bread in the process.

I am glad her baby never, ever, evvveeer had a pacifier and never melted down in a store. Please just keep ringing up my groceries, so we can get out of your lane!

Yes. I was that person yesterday. You know the one with the shrieking infant. Yep. Me.

Ok. Rant over. :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

awwwww! too bad it wasn't the tranny cashier that was checking you out b/c you may have just flown off the handle. come to think of it, that would make a GREAT "once, when you were a baby and we were in wal-mart..." story for miss elizabeth later in live.