Friday, May 9, 2008

Izzy Boo is 4 months old!

Elizabeth turned 4 months old on Wednesday. We had her 4 month check up with Dr. Amason yesterday, here are the little girls stats:

Weight: 12 pounds, 14 ounces - 4 lbs. up from her birth weight

Height: 25.5 inches - 4 inches up from her birth weight


Little miss is growing quite nicely!


This is also a huge milestone for us and breastfeeding, considering the rough start we had with a NICU stay - bottles, formula, nipple shields. I am very proud of Elizabeth and myself for working through the rough patches and she is now completely, 100% breastfed. I really couldn't have done it without Bryan and Darcie's support.


Here is my 4 month old baby, she doesn't really sit still anymore:


2 comments:

The dirtdauber said...

Love those long fingers that may someday play a piano....

kayli's mom said...

Is your daughter's name really izzy boo?just curious because my 4 month old daughters legal nane is kayli boo.